Friday, August 7, 2009

no title ~

finally .. i update my blog .. is it a gud news ?? duno .. hehe .. mei bei scold me 4 not update my blog .. so nw ma update lo .. syiok liao bo ?? hehe ..

few days b4 keep on doing my bio report .. do until wanna ki xiao le .. write 2700-3000 to get 2.5 marks only .. coz the total marks is only 2.5 .. haiyo .. bo huat la .. wat can i do .. T.T ~ homework start heavy le lo .. everyday gt many many homework to do .. den kok gt co-k a .. every wednesday .. gt kira kehadiran de lo .. lik b4 nia .. so sienz .. n ppl co-k is jump here jump there .. my co-k is do assignment ~~ adui dui .. but i ki xiao le lo .. i gt 1 co-pln le i kok join ALMEC, japanese club, CATS n Fa-C team .. erm .. can i manage the time ?? hehex .. god bless me la .. if let my mum noe tat i join so much my mum sure wil kill me ~~!!!!!! haha .. XD ~

nex monday wanna exam le lo .. but i stil on9 zhe ~~ lazy to study .. +oil 4 me la .. hehe ~

dio lik tat lo ..
vry fei4 ho ?
a bit la .. ~~


blek ~~ bye bye ..

No comments:

Post a Comment