Saturday, July 18, 2009

blog in hostel again ~~

10.31am nw.. 12/7/2009

In the hostel .. doin nth .. damn boring ~~~ dis weekend is the most most most most most boring weekend for me .. haiz ~~~ no tv no on9 no games no shopping no sport n the most important is no fren except my roommate, sucks ~~ adui dui .. no hmwk oso .. dis is the 1st time I think tat having hmwk is such a great thg during my leisure time .. yor … 空虚+颓废lo ~~

Everyone had gone home .. su pei, jin tsea n weihao oso go home ad .. arghxx .. hmsick la .. although stil can adapt the surrounding here la .. eng ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I wan my mummy .. hahaxx .. kidding nia la .. hehe ..

Three days b4 I phone to Ngr Sembilan lo .. listen dio jooi ying de sound .. syiok lo .. she lik vry bz lo .. having test n quiz n all of that .. suddenly feel tat I too free ad .. stil hav time blogging in the hostel without posting it .. coz no line ~ ==” ..

Two days ago my houzmate n I went to a shopping centre call “ole-ole” which near out hostel n which is low 2 class than sunway carnival .. den we went to a shop call “pak li” which is oso low 2 class than old town … -> to on9 .. haha .. we sit at there for almost 2 hrs but only order two AIR KOSONG, RM 0.50 each .. wahaha .. wat I wanna say is … tat si gui LEE CHEW HUI n si gui GOH SHER LIN !!! both of u better be careful …!! arghx~~ tat time ad late.. about 9 smth ad .. den I say wanna off n wanna go bac coz quite dangerous .. u all noe wat both of them say ?? they say : 不用紧啦.. 你长得很安全.. ~ arghxx .. wat mean 长得很安全 har ?? although I noe I look vry boy but giv sum face can bo ?? u all wan to kek si me a .. I ard alone here kok wan zat me lik tat de wor .. bo sim lo .. yor ~~~ n a .. LIM SEOK FERN .. u oso the same a .. change hp number tel everyone but din tell ppl de wor .. although ppl ard noe u change n diao geh wan wait u inform me .. but u din do it ~~~!! Kok nit me call chu jing u ka imform me de wor .. 4get me le a ?? sad lo .. hng !! angry v u .. !!

Yesterday is popo birthday .. 4 sure I phone them la .. I mean zi ling and popo .. both of them will go bac nex week le lo .. same v jooi ying .. haha .. so syiok .. I haven start every lesson they ad wanna sem-break .. haiz .. seems lik I really being a turtle .. everythg slower than others .. haha .. den den den .. the most happiest is .. lim mei bei call me wor …….. hahahahahahahaha .. but .. she use her fren handphone to phone me.. 016 to 012 .. wow .. so clever .. haha .. n we talk almost bout 45 min .. gai gao nia .. u all nex time muz lik tat oso ha .. take u all de fren de hp den call me .. den both of us no nit pay 4 the telefon bill .. haha .. I feel happy lo .. since I say didi sms me n everyone bo sim .. den dio 自然而然contact v everyone le .. hehe ..

Tell u all lo .. tat oh ming yan de life lik vry syiok lo .. kok gt performance .. can learn Russian dance .. play badminton .. haiz .. I wan find a fren to play badminton oso vry hard .. everyone is lazy abo dio din bring racket .. I vry sienz la .. haiyoyo .. ~~

Juz now sms huey lo .. hehe .. juz s “fei po” to her .. wont angry la ho ?? hehe .. mis her ma .. blek .. but she din reply me kok a .. sad lo ..she bcum the 2nd ppl hu 4get me le .. kek sim a.. I stil waiting 4 her reply nw lo .. hehe ..

P/s : she reply me le ~~ she is having her exam tmrw .. gai lo me .. kok kacau her .. adui dui ~~ +oil +oil oo ~~ gambateh !! o.<

Erm .. actually nth le la .. juz too boring ad .. haha .. vry wu2 liao2 ho ?? a little bit la .. hehe .. k la .. wanna continue my study liao .. write till here 1st la .. dun miss me ha .. ( I noe u al “wont” ) hehex ~

huey call me le .. nw i really contact v everyone le ... yeah ~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment